Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
is a luxurious riverside retreat in the heart of the bush on the edge of Chobe National Park
, home to the world's largest remaining population of elephants. Sitting above the Chobe River, the lodge offers unparalleled panoramic views across the islands and floodplains as far across as Namibia. This is an incredibly luxurious lodge with just 15 guest cottages, as well as the only full spa on the Botswana safari circuit. Relax in the split-level swimming pool, unwind with a pampering session in the spa or enjoy the gourmet food that the lodge has become known for.
- Here are a few special highlights found in this area that we've picked out:-
- An area noted for its fantastic wildlife especially in the National Park along the river’s edge
- A morning game drive (on the Botswana side of the river) usually yields great game sightings
- An afternoon boat cruise is the best way to soak up the special scenery, sunset and view animals from the river
- Look out for antelope species like Puku and the rare Red Lechwe
- This is a luxurious lodge with just 14 guest cottages and one romantic honeymoon suite; as well as the first full spa on the Botswana safari circuit.
LUXURY SAFARI LODGE
- This main area commands fabulous views over the Chobe River which borders Chobe National Park to the north. As well as the elephants for which the park is famous for.
- Each of the 14 thatched guest cottages has two showers one inside and one outside
- The en-suite bathroom also has a large free-standing bath
- Private garden
ROMANTIC HONEYMOON SUITE
- Private plunge pool and deck area where guests will be able to enjoy private dinners
- Guests booking this room will automatically receive a private vehicle and guide for all game viewing activities
- Coffee stations in the rooms
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero is accessible by road and air. Kasane has its own international airport, which is approximately 10 minutes away by road.
The following guests had this to say following their stay at Chobe Chilwero lodge:-
Theodore from Cape Town, Western Cape, South AfricaMisha from Dubai, United Arab Emirates"Wow! Luxury in the African jungle!" Grappa from Vienna, Austria"The good things are far too many to mention, the attention to details in the rooms and with the staff is out of this world!"
“Superb staff , delightful food , excellent game drives”
Miki fromJohannesburg, South Africa"The perfect ending to our honeymoon!" Paul from London, United Kingdom"Extraordinary Luxury!"