PRICE RANGE: US$408-$719 per person per night
Luxury Tented Camp | Lake Kariba (Matusadona)
· The luxury canvas tented suites are spacious and thoughtfully furnished with an eclectic mix of hand-carved wood, exotic textures and fabrics with a unique and stylish flair.
· Floor-to-ceiling windows are insect proof but allow the outside ambiance to gently permeate the atmosphere with cooling breezes from the lake.
· Private verandas
· En suite facilities include a shower and hot tub
· Early morning tea/coffee is delivered to your tent at a pre-arranged time. Breakfast is served all fresco, and lunches and dinners are enjoyed at private tables or around a large group table.
· Electricity in the camp - a combination of generator and solar power.
· Internet service is available and there is limited mobile phone coverage
· Daily laundry service is available.
· Swimming pool and a bar
· Curio Shop
· Central Guest Area – lounge/library, dining room
· Main deck which leads to a lower deck, fire pit and beach
Changa Safari Camp can be accessed by air, road and water
BY AIR : Charter flights are available into Fothergill Island airfield. The duration of the flights is approximately an hour and a half from Victoria Falls or Harare. Guests are met by a Changa representative, who will then transfer you into camp on a short 20-minute boat transfer.
BY ROAD & WATER : You can access Kariba by tarred road from Lusaka or Harare. From here, embark on a 45-minute boat transfer into camp. Guests may also use their own boats to access Changa.
The following guests had this to say following their stay at Changa Safari Camp :-