Chobe Water Villas
, an exclusive and intimate “boutique” Lodge is located in Namibia at the eastern tip of the famous Caprivi Strip now known as the Zambezi Region. The Lodge is privately situated in the 150km² Namibian Kasika Conservancy directly on the banks of the Chobe River and opposite the renowned Chobe National Park
and the Safari Town of Kasane, in Botswana. This location affords unobstructed views into the National Park and over the world-renowned Sedudu Island. This Island boasts the greatest density of wildlife of any river system in the world and includes Elephant, Lion, Buffalo, Hippo, Crocodile and up to 18 species of antelope and 460 of bird species.
- Here are a few special highlights found in this area that we've picked out:-
- An area noted for its fantastic wildlife especially in the National Park along the river’s edge
- A morning game drive (on the Botswana side of the river) usually yields great game sightings
- An afternoon boat cruise is the best way to soak up the special scenery, sunset and view animals from the river
- Look out for antelope species like Puku and the rare Red Lechwe
- 16 luxurious water villas
- The Luxury Chobe Water Villas all feature a guaranteed 180 degree unobstructed view of the Chobe River and into the Chobe National Park. Perched on stilts over or at the water’s edge the Villa’s elevated view includes the world-renowned Sedudu Island.
- These “junior suites” with 85m² of living space feature an open plan lounge and bedroom area and include a 19m² front terrace facing the Chobe River with built in day-bed and a 12m² rear terrace facing the natural bush and spectacular sunsets.
- The generous bathroom features a double vanity and separate bath, shower and toilet. The open-plan bedroom and lounge face the spectacular Chobe view through floor-to-ceiling glass doors, which fold back completely along the entire width of the Room and onto the front terrace. Each Villa offers a mattress/bed configuration of either extra-length “soft-top” King or 2 x ¾ beds.
- Amenities include free Wi-Fi, Intercom Phone, Air-Conditioning, Tea & Coffee making stations, stocked Mini-Bar, Hairdryer, Electronic Safe, Linen Bathrobes & Slippers and Writing Desk/Ladies Dresser with multi 220v and 110v plug points for South African, UK, European and USA plugs.
All Villas at Chobe Water Villas Feature
- En-suite Bathrooms with double Vanities and separate Baths, Showers and Toilets
- Security Door Locks
- Mosquito Nets
- Hairdryers and Bathroom Amenities
- Multi 220v and 110v Plug Points
- Linen Bathrobes & Slippers
- Room Safes
- Tea/Coffee Stations
- stocked Mini-Bars
- Complimentary Internet Wi-Fi access and Intercom Phones
- Front and Back private Terraces
- Large outdoor Day-Beds with river views
- Each Water Villa is privately set in its own building on stilts over or at the river
- Pilot and Guide Rooms at Chobe Water Villas:- Standard twin rooms with spectacular sunset views from a private terrace featuring a separate bathroom with single vanity, shower and toilet. This 34m² room is comfortably furnished with 2 x single beds, which can be converted into one King size bed. Furniture includes a desk, reading armchairs and coffee table.
- Amenities include free Wi-Fi, Intercom Phone, Air-conditioning, and Tea & Coffee making stations, Mini-fridge, Hairdryer, Electronic Safe, multi 220v plugs.
- Complimentary Internet Wi-Fi in all Public Areas, around the Pool and in all Water Villas
- Infinity Pool
- Conversation View-Pits perched on the river bank with open fires
- Pool Deck with Lounge, Dining and Sunbathing Areas and Conversation Pits & open fires
- Outdoor Day Bed Gazebos
- Indoor/Outdoor Dining
- Indoor Cocktail Bar and Lounge
- Indoor Library Lounge
- Activity & Adventure Desk
- 16-seat Photographic Review/Board Room with Large Screen TV & 170+ Channel TV
- 24 hour Laundry Service
- Curio & Logo Shop
- Professionally guided Game Safaris on land and water
- Cultural Village Tours
- Birding Safaris in traditional Makoros – hand hewn wooden canoes
- Professional Fishing Charters and Photographic River Cruises in specifically built boats
Access to Chobe Water Villas is only through Kasane in Botswana and is easily reached by both road and air.
The following guests had this to say following their stay at Chobe Water Villas:-Matt from Modena, Italy
Caroline from Maiden, Massachusetts, United States
Great place to visit and I really enjoyed staying at Chobe Game Lodge.
Dean from Bethany Beach, Delaware
Great viewings of wildlife, first class facilities, accommodation, staff and service.
Robert from Gold Coast
Chobe Game lodge is an experience not to be missed by travellers wanting a game lodge with old world charm and easy access to some of the best wildlife viewing in all Africa.
Jim from Adelaide, Australia
What a wonderful place to experience the best in African safaris, meals and exciting experiences. The animal viewing was amazing and the best I have experienced having been to three other parks. Highly recommended.