Two thousand years ago, the Bushmen called Matopos their home. Now you can too.
For 26 years, the Stead Family have shared their beautiful family home in quiet harmony with furry and feathered residents of Matopos. The only noise pollution being that of their children’s laughter bouncing off the rocks. The Steads would now like to share their idyllic lifestyle with you and your family. Unfenced and untamed – this is your private wilderness of granite. A wonderful opportunity to disconnect from reality and reconnect with family and nature.
The Amalinda Home-Stead is situated on the Camp Amalinda Concession only 45 kilometres from Bulawayo. Spacious and comfortably furnished, The Amalinda Home-Stead is completely equipped for your family’s every need and offers both catered and self-catering options.
- Featuring a Master bedroom with en suite and private deck.
- 2 additional bedrooms with outside decks and sliding doors.
- Separate bathroom, shower and toilet.
- Fully fitted and completely equipped kitchen with fridge, stove and microwave. This leads into an open plan dining room and sunken lounge, beautifully lit with glass chandeliers and encompassed with an outside wooden deck.
- DSTV is also available should you wish. Wi-Fi at an extra charge.
- Ample parking under sprawling shady trees.
- Access to and full use of Amalinda pool.
- Option of Dinner at the main lodge.
- Guided walks, activities and game drives with a guide.
Click here to check out some exciting packages that include Matopos.
Vayeni is an inbound tour operator, based in Harare and Victoria Falls, specializing in travel to Zimbabwe and the surrounding region. We have selected top stories from our preferred tourism suppliers in the region for this news update.
For more updates from Vayeni
Twitter: @vayenitravel @lukebrownzim
LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1fiOhne & zw.linkedin.com/in/lukebrown/